úterý 19. srpna 2014

Z mailů...

This morning, I read in Hebrews 11:8, “By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.” In other words, Abraham had no idea where he was going, but he refused to worry. God had promised to bless him and his family, and that was enough. The promise to him in Genesis 12:1-3 is: “I'll make you a great nation. I'll make your name great. I'll make you a blessing. I'll bless those who bless you. I'll curse him that curses you. All the families of the earth will be blessed through you.” Abraham was a friend of God. He looked for a city “whose builder and maker was God.” He sought God's kingdom first. The Apostle Paul declared in Galatians 3:29, “If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Be encouraged today. God is not angry with you. He is not finished with you. You are the seed of Abraham. God has great plans for you! Jerusalem is Ground Zero for spiritual warfare in our world today. It is the target of the enemy. And it is vital that you and I do our part to not only pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but to speak out in support of Israel's right to her capital city. We must complete our work on the Friends of Zion Heritage Center.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat